@Freeman Cruisers Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glouucester Boat Jumble - March 29th

5 posters

Go down

Glouucester Boat Jumble - March 29th Empty Glouucester Boat Jumble - March 29th

Post by GWE Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:23 am

I guess you all know this is coming up on Sunday - I was thinking of going (although I don't need anything and will buy lots I don't want of course) - has anyone else been and what am I likely to find (never been to a Boat Jumble before). Details are:

Open 10am, Gloucestershire College, llanthony Road, Gloucester, GL2 5JQ - £3 admission, children and car parking free
GWE
GWE
Sub Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Glouucester Boat Jumble - March 29th Empty Re: Glouucester Boat Jumble - March 29th

Post by Prof Pat Pending Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:16 am

Boat jumbles tend to be a bit pot luck.

There's usually end of roll deals on ropes and end of line deals on other items, and always a load of old tat that may or may not be of use to anyone Wink

It really is a case of take a walk around and see what catches your eye Smile
Prof Pat Pending
Prof Pat Pending
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Glouucester Boat Jumble - March 29th Empty Re: Glouucester Boat Jumble - March 29th

Post by driftwood Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:29 am

Have got my own boat jumble.....its in the back of the van!! off to the boat this weekend Very Happy. Hope you find what you are looking for......
driftwood
driftwood
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by RichK Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:56 pm

As it happens we are going to Gloucester Quays and the Waterways museum Sunday so might have a gander.
RichK
RichK
Commodore

Back to top Go down

Post by GWE Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:48 pm

Epic fail, woke up after an hours less sleep, took the daughter to work, saw the weather, saw the Grand Prix was on - back to bed with coffee and breakfast so didn't make it ... still blowing a hooli here so right choice (and less spent on shops - bargain !) Laughing
GWE
GWE
Sub Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by terryt Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:06 pm

Epic win! That's a shame. Got there from Tewkesbury at 10.30am. Waited for the rain to pass over then spent an enjoyable couple of hours browsing a variety of stalls and chatting. 

Happy days!
terryt
terryt
Officer Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by GWE Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:35 pm

There you go Terry, I shouldn't have been so Lazy - next time
GWE
GWE
Sub Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by GWE Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:36 pm

19th July at Pershore is the next after the 2 festivals !!
GWE
GWE
Sub Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by terryt Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:44 pm

Thanks for the info. I'll put that in the diary. Happy Easter!
terryt
terryt
Officer Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by GWE Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:08 pm

Same to you, Evesham River Festival on the 11th / 12th July (Rich and his family were great last year as pirates garrrr Very Happy ) and the Pershore one the following week, I think the Stratford one is around that time too !!
GWE
GWE
Sub Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by RichK Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:14 pm

Going for the hat trick of front page local rag photos at the river festival  Rolling Eyes

Didn't make Gloucester either, peeing down with rain and like Gareth, lie in and Grand Prix.
RichK
RichK
Commodore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down