@Freeman Cruisers Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oops. Dropped my hose nozzle into water tank

2 posters

Go down

Oops. Dropped my hose nozzle into water tank Empty Oops. Dropped my hose nozzle into water tank

Post by wooster Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:53 pm

As above. Apart from feeling like klutz I'm not sure how urgently I need to remove this. It's the yellow plastic hozelock standard nozzle and it disappeared down the funnel when j was filling one of my water tanks. I don't know if it'll Bob around but cause no harm or whether it will block sonething.

Any ideas?

Thank you

wooster
Midshipman

Back to top Go down

Oops. Dropped my hose nozzle into water tank Empty Re: Oops. Dropped my hose nozzle into water tank

Post by Minerva Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:33 am

Buy a new one and see if it floats.
If it does flood tank with hose at bottom creating an eddy. If you are lucky after a while your piece may happen upon the filler pipe.
If it sinks....leave it. You are probably going to drop something else in there anyway.

Minerva
Rear Admiral

Back to top Go down

Oops. Dropped my hose nozzle into water tank Empty Re: Oops. Dropped my hose nozzle into water tank

Post by wooster Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:30 pm

Thanks. I was just worried in case. there was a chance of it blocking something particularly in the calorifier

wooster
Midshipman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down