@Freeman Cruisers Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

License

3 posters

Go down

License  Empty License

Post by bigscale Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:13 am

Phoned EA yesterday to renew my licence and what a hard job, first of all, could not find my boat went through all the rigmarole and then wanted my insurance details at this stage needed to look them up and then I got cut off.
phoned again new agent start again as they are working from home could you hold on she said why I find your boat 20 mins I get cut of phone new agent started all again and thankfully the first agent phoned back to get it all sorted and passing shot could you print out your licence. Now call me a sceptic but it seems to me that this could be abused.
Went to the boatyard yesterday first time since the beginning of December due to lockdown and health issues boat was ok barring water had got into the bilge where the wind had spilt the cannopy, fortunately was only up to the bottom of the gearbox glad I have ordered new canopy other small jobs need doing but that's boating let's hope we all have  a great season
bigscale
bigscale
Commodore

http://bigscale@btibternet.com

Back to top Go down

License  Empty Re: License

Post by F23 flittermouse - RIP Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:05 pm

Just renewed my Norfolk Broads river toll online. All very quick to extract the money for next 12 months, matter of couple of minutes... Done !!
F23 flittermouse - RIP
F23 flittermouse - RIP
Vice Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by BotleyBouy Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:01 am

bigscale wrote:Phoned EA yesterday to renew my license and what a hard job, first of all, could not find my boat ..............

So non existent boat = no fee to pay then?  Smile

BotleyBouy
Commodore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum