@Freeman Cruisers Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic Moments - Freeman 23 Hardtop

+6
BotleyBouy
Minerva
RichK
Prof Pat Pending
steviemurf
GWE
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Magic Moments - Freeman 23 Hardtop - Page 2 Empty Re: Magic Moments - Freeman 23 Hardtop

Post by RichK Tue May 29, 2018 1:38 pm

You will like it down that end Gareth, not so many locks and little deeper. We will be down Pershore and Tewkesbury way in a couple of weeks. Let me know if you want a hand getting her down there. Amazed it hasn't sold.
RichK
RichK
Commodore

Back to top Go down

Magic Moments - Freeman 23 Hardtop - Page 2 Empty Re: Magic Moments - Freeman 23 Hardtop

Post by GWE Tue May 29, 2018 1:43 pm

Thanks Rich, I had a couple of offers and met some great people but went down to the new mooring and got a new emphasis to get on the water again, it's being moved by road thanks as I am up to it ATM but should be there by the end of next week, will give you a shout !

As an aside, went to the Anchor at Wyre Piddle last week which is open again and anyone on the river in the area - HIGHLY recommend it as a stop, got a great pizza oven and food was excellent !!
GWE
GWE
Sub Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by GWE Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:15 pm

Hi everyone, well what a difference a couple of weeks in Devon and Cornwall makes, having spent time away and talking through with my family our 'next steps' I am now (again !) looking to sell as we have other plans.

I've just had the BSS redone which passed with no problems and no advisories and she is running beautifully. If there is no interest out there I will go onto the internet but at the end of the day, if no-one wants to buy it for a sensible price, I'll just hang on to it and spend my downtime carrying on with the renovations.

Everything you need to know is in this thread, including a couple of new friends who came to see her so hopefully they will support what I say about quality, condition and what a great buy she is - over to you !! Very Happy
GWE
GWE
Sub Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by GWE Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:13 pm

Hi there - the boat is now sold. I have a box full of Freeman bits (steering wheel, ladder, horn, fenders and carriers for the bow, brand new bilge blower kit - never used that Sheridan refused to take back, new mushroom etc.) and a couple of F23 davits that I will sell when I have sorted through them.

I'll list them as a job lot on here first (don't have time to sell individually) and if no interest, I will put them on fleabay.

Thanks all
GWE
GWE
Sub Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve_P Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:19 pm

Hi,

I have a use for a lot of what you have mentioned.  Can you PM me the specifics?

Steve_P
Sub Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2