Re: Trillium's Trundlings...

Post by Dermot on Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:26 am

Nice ending.  For now...

Dermot
Sub Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by molemot on Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:05 am

Very welcome, Deano...I should be in the marina at Paris Arsenal sometime around the end of May, beginning of June....(!) Concrete plans will come later...

molemot
Freeman Laureate

Back to top Go down

Post by molemot on Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:16 pm

I see from my Rank that I have been promoted to the exalted position of Freeman Laureate!!!

Thank you all very much...I just hope that it won't equate to being Promoted to Glory in the Salvation Army.....(!)

molemot
Freeman Laureate

Back to top Go down

Post by Prof Pat Pending on Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:46 pm

I wondered how long it would take someone to spot that Smile
Prof Pat Pending
Vice Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberty on Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:56 pm

Ohhh... personal ranks.....  do they cost as much as a knighthood??
Liberty
Commodore

Back to top Go down

Post by Prof Pat Pending on Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:01 pm

Depends what you want Smile Chief doughnut maker would be free Wink
Prof Pat Pending
Vice Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by F23 flittermouse on Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I wondered how long it would take someone to spot that Smile
I trust that's provisional pending supply of authenticated  photographs  Twisted Evil

Before ...... 1974 Freeman 22 Mk2 . "Verona" Narrow Beam
Mirror / Enterprise / Leisure 17 /Hardy 17MS/ Hardy 20 Pilot
F23 flittermouse
Rear Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by F23 flittermouse on Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:46 pm

Having now had a chance to look carefully at the internal working of our beloved J type gearboxes, I have a question for Molemot.

Why when your rollpins sheared in the selector arm did you not just replace them with new after you extracted the old parts. By redrilling the cross shaft would that not have weakened it ?

Just wondering why you took the course you did, there must be a good reason with your engineering knowledge.

F23 flittermouse
Rear Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by molemot on Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:48 am

The original pins weren't rolpins...they were tapered hardened (I thought) steel pins, driven in to the cross shaft through the operating arm thingy, to secure the two parts together and thus allow the gearlever to rotate the cross shaft and the attached operating arm inside the gearbox that shifts the gear engaging mechanisms. These two pins had sheared...so the shaft didn't turn the operating arm and you couldn't select a gear. I managed to extract the remains of the two steel pins, but that left the end bits still firmly driven into the cross shaft...with no chance of getting them out! Since I didn't fancy my chances of drilling into hardened steel pins, I chose to rotate the shaft 90° and drill into the shaft there, using the holes in the operating arm as a drill guide. Worked perfectly, except I hadn't realised that the underside of the shaft had been machined away to allow the sliding bearing that works the over centre toggles to pass underneath.... So I managed to shear off the two pins AGAIN...!! Then when I minutely examined the nice example of exploded drawing in the manual, I finally saw that the shaft had a cutaway and all became clear. At this point, I had to rotate the shaft to the original position and try my hand at drilling into the remains of the pins....which, by dint of a brand new shiny drill bit, I managed to do. Then I also managed to refit the original steel pins...what was left of them...luckily, there was quite a bit of excess pin above the operating arm so I was able to do this.
You are quite right...it will have weakened the cross shaft; but since it has very little stress other than rotational, the major load is taken by the pins. I now have one original steel pin and one rolpin, as I couldn't extract one of the steel pins from the cross shaft !!! The last cruise showed no problem with the arrangement.

molemot
Freeman Laureate

Back to top Go down

Post by F23 flittermouse on Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:31 pm

Thanks molemot, there's always a reason behind a thinking mans actions and you have proved the point hammer

The reason I asked was I have been lucky enough (?) to pick up what appears to be a good S/H J type box for literally peanuts, too good to miss.
If nothing else I now have a "box" of bits as spares and by putting the actual gearbox and the manual together I have made sense of its whirly / geary innards !

One thing I did notice in (my) Manual is the service/dismantle instructions were obviously written prior to the excellent latest "exploded view" plates. The part numbers mentioned in the instructions are for earlier model, although the latest alternative numbers are given in the parts list. Its just a case of revising the text to suit the diagrams, and the whole thing becomes much simpler to understand. scratch

F23 flittermouse
Rear Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by molemot on Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:57 pm

My manual came with the boat...and includes a price list for all the parts!!! I have tried to get both Watermota and Sheridans to keep to the stated prices, but somehow they wouldn't....(!) As you say, the numbers take a bit of interpretation, but it's basically a pretty simple piece of machinery. When you find out how to get the cross shaft out of the gearbox casing, let me know, as that's the one thing I haven't managed yet....

molemot
Freeman Laureate

Back to top Go down

Post by molemot on Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:29 pm

IT'S been far too long....other things have intruded; various works on the Lotus, medical stuff, gardening, all sorts. Anyway, here we are again...briefly, as I have to be back in the UK to sort out chemo in a couple of weeks...so I thought poor old Trilly had been neglected, and Things Had to be Done.

Yesterday....I finally persuaded the corpus delicti to go an DO something. Got out to the boat, and shifted the stuff needed to access the left hand tank. Cushions, sidescreens, bucket, dumbell....then went to get out the Tank Emptying Kit. Found all the hoses....coiled in the bucket. The Jaguar V12 fuel pump and associated wiring is under the floor behind the engine........ah.

Well, I would have sworn that's where it was.....but the more I looked, the more it wasn't there.

In by one of the tanks?? Nope.

Under the other bit of the cockpit floor...AHA!! So THAT'S where the electrical polisher went....but no pump.

Puzzled. Looked in tool locker in cabin. Nuffink. Bugger.

Stop to think; thought; no bloody idea. Maybe I missed it?? So I went back and looked again....nope. Sod it; this was going to be a swift hour or so... Where can it BE??????????

Peered at top of RH tank. Nothing there...except small plastic bucket
full of rags.....!!!!!

Yup. You guessed it...pump was under the rags in the bucket. Power lead neatly wrapped around it.....I had put it there to stop any petrol draining out of it and into the bilge!!

Now we can start. Assembled the garden hose and the suction nozzle and the length of thin timber....thrust this into the LH tank...as you push, the timber bends and the end of the hose follows along the bottom of the tank right to the tap at the front. Connected hose to pump and pump output to 20 litre poly container....plugged her in. Gentle whirring sound and poly container starts to fill...peered at the first output, which is from the bottom of the tank..lowest bit..where any water would be...nuffink!!! Slight cheering sounds.

Carried on until tank was empty...had to use another container as well, 5 litres this time. Had a Very Good Look at what had come out; pristine!!! Since last year was the Year of the Gloop, I was a lot happier!! Now to change the fuel tap...the old one was a bit leaky, and I had been given a spare; worthless swine that I am, I have forgotten which of our esteemed members donated this...but thanks!! whoever you are.

So I unscrewed the old tap, thus proving the tank WAS empty....and had a good inspect of the replacement.

Now follows about half an hour (seemed like months) being contorted with hand down in tank bay, trying to a) screw the new tap into the tank and b) screw the fuel pipe onto the new tap. I had made sure that all the bits screwed together first...but would they now??? Would they buggery. Either the tap would screw into the tank but the pipe wouldn't go onto the tap, or the pipe would fit to the tap and I couldn't get the tap into the tank thread. It's all a matter of angles....unless it's ALL straight and in line, the threads won't engage, and the pipe is springy and difficult to align and....well, you get the picture. I had been there before...but that didn't seem to help. I was leaning on my bent left arm, and got pins and needles in the hand....gave up for a bit....then pressed on once more. In the end, I got the pipe loosely on the tap with the threads engaged, then managed to get the tap in the tank!!! Screwed the tap into the tank...and that action unscrewed the sodding thing from the pipe....AAAARRGGGHHH....!!! Anyway, it seemed like the way forward..;and on about the tenth agonising attempt IT WENT IN.... and I DID IT UP!!!!

Now to see if it leaks.......poured in 5 litres...no leak. So far, so good...so I added the other 20 litres and all was still well and I would have spliced the mainbrace but Trills doesn't have a brace of any sort and there was no rum anyway.... So I started on the RH tank. That pumped out perfectly, and the fuel was sparkly clean, so that went back in again.

Looks like the Magic Soltron Stuff I added last year has performed as advertised...no bacterial infection, no water, all is good.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      for anyone interested...

I could have just started her up and not bothered...(!) but KNOWING is better that ignorance, as we are well aware. By now it was 1845 and I needed to do some shopping, so I reassembled the  boat and put up the hood and sidescreens and trundled off to the supermarket.  Today I shall start her up and do whatever is needed to the engine......better get weaving!!

molemot
Freeman Laureate

Back to top Go down

Post by molemot on Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:55 pm

After yesterday's contortions and frustrations....it wasn't until 1645 that I got back to the old girl. This time I had two jerrycans full of 98 octane "Super" petrol...which is the only petrol in France that has NO ethanol. "Ethanol" seems to be another word for urine.... as far as my engine is concerned! So, following last year's dealing with fuel full of gloop and water and sundry biological growth, I'm not taking any chances!!

Got the jerry cans on board...then checked the new fuel tap.. NO leaks...!!! Great. So I syphoned one jerry can full into each tank...giving about 3/4 on the dipstick in both. Running out of excuses, now...

Up with the floor, and the sea cock was turned ON. Both fuel taps were also ON...so I operated the priming bulb on my new fuel filter...after a few depressions it went nice and hard, as the carburetter needle valve did it's stuff; NO excuses now.....

A final look around the engine and carburetter and the fuel lines to be sure there were no leaks...then the electrical master switches went ON, choke ON and I operated the ignition and starter.......

She turned over top dead centre....and was idling perfectly straight away!!!

Relief hardly covers it. She's running like a sewing machine.....choke went back in and she sat there going "pocketa-pocketa-pocketa" like something out of Walter Mitty. I was sitting on the helm seat...which is on top of the fridge...which, even though It's been off for a year or so, proved to contain some beers that were at least "cool".
So I had one......and let the engine run for five minutes or so, tried the gearbox and got forwards and backwards perfectly. After a bit, I turned her off, waited another five minutes and turned the key again..;and she fired up without needing choke or throttle movement or anything! Just turned over and started.

Tomorrow being 70 years since I emerged mewling and puking into this world back in 1946, I shall mostly be carousing......(!) In fact, I may just start now.....

molemot
Freeman Laureate

Back to top Go down

Post by Prof Pat Pending on Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:34 pm

Happy birthday for tomorrow....I'll have one for you over here wine
Prof Pat Pending
Vice Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by molemot on Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:03 pm

Cheers, Prof!! Had a good lunch here; rest of day will be me getting quietly and gently stewed...like prunes...Here's "The Prune Song" by Frank Crumit!

Nowadays we often gaze on women over fifty
Without the slightest trace
Of wrinkles on their face.
Doctors go and take their dough to make them young and nifty.
But doctors I defy
To tell me just why

No matter how young a prune may be, it's always full of wrinkles.
We may get them on our face;
Prunes get them every place.
Nothing every worries them, their life's an open book.
But no matter how young a prune may be, it has a worried look.

Wrinkles, wrinkles, La la la la la

Every day, in every way, the world is getting better.
We've even learned to fly.
Days go passing by.
But what about the poor old prune?
His life is only wetter.
No wonder he can't grin
In the awful stew he's in.

Now, we may get them here and there,
But pruneies get 'em everywhere.
Babies fret until they hear a mother's lullaby
But no matter how young a prune may be you'll never hear it cry.

In the kingdom of the fruits, the prune is snubbed by others.
And they are not allowed
To mingle with the crowd.
Though they're never on display with all their highbrow brothers
They never seem to mind.
To this fact they're resigned.

Beauty treatments always fail;
They've tried all to no avail.
Yet other fruits are envious
Because they know real well
No matter how poor a prune may be
Hot water makes it swell.

Peaches and bananas have that skin you love to touch,
But no matter how fine a prune may be it don't amount to much.
Prohibition bothers us, but prunes don't sit and brood.
No matter how young a prune may be, it's always getting stewed.
Baby prunes look like their dad,
Just not wrinkled quite as bad.
Prunes act very kind, they say, when sickly people moan.
But no matter how kind a prune may be, it has a heart of stone.

Always went down well, busking in Paris in 1980.....

molemot
Freeman Laureate

Back to top Go down

Post by Prof Pat Pending on Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:02 am

LOL

Turns out I had more than one for you  smashed 
Hope you had a great day....I did Smile
Prof Pat Pending
Vice Admiral

Back to top Go down

Trilly Trundles on….

Post by molemot on Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:48 pm

Trilly Trundles on….

ONCE more, albeit fleetingly, we’re on the canals…..It’s been a weird old year. First, there were the floods on early season…these did for the river Loing and flooded several towns; Paris came close to inundation and the Canal de Loing had great chunks of it’s banks ripped away.

So much for the “get Trilly to Paris” plan. Nobody was going nowhere; not north of Briare to south of Paris, they weren’t. Hire cruisers were being taken by road to where they could actually cruise… The VNF were working like mad to sort out the damage…but it is only in recent weeks that the canal route from St. Mammès south through Briare returned to a navigable condition.

Meanwhile, Moley had been flitting about, hither and yon, being medicked for the pestilential prostate. So I’ve spent as much time as I could doing stuff…but far too much time commuting. This culminated in scans showing the thing had metastasised…so I shall be spending the winter in chemoland, Doctaxel here I come, six cycles of three weeks each, O Joy. Still, the Stampede trial shows for certain that early chemo works better then leaving it for the last ditch option…hence the Winter of Discontent coming up.

Before that, had to get away…if only fleetingly. When Trilly and I were both young, she was somewhere to run away to, away from the cares and strife and daily grind; going from bank to boat was like stepping into a better world, where the sun always shone and the beer was cold and there was always time for the evening sundowner. Now, things are different..;and there isn’t much to run away FROM in the first place…so the poor old girl doesn’t get the use she did in years past. Still, once I drag myself away from having to deal with the harsh realities and so forth, and finally Get On Board and cast off….she still works her magic, meandering through the verdant countryside among the heron and the water vole and the coypu….

I did finally manage to drag myself out of the chalet and loaded Trills for a brief voyage….un petit croisière, as they say here. So much stuff!!! She is pretty full, now; she already nhad 2 televisions, a home cinema system, a large fan, a fan heater, a parabolic TV antenna(amplified), and a freezer. To this we have added a George Foreman grill and a microwave oven. Not a lot of space for humans; but I just fit in…as long as I rearrange everything for Day or Night!! Btht fuel tanks had plenty of go juice, all the taps and piping was A-OK, gearbox now had two decent rollpins to secure the linkage to the selectors….the Frankencarb was set nicely…the filter seperator was filtering and separating…and I’d run out of excuses!! Alain of Charmes Nautiques hire cruiser yard lets me use his customers car parking …it’s a field beside his house…so with Viv-the-Volvo comfortable, we were ready to go. Just got to fill the water tank…

So I did…then tried the tap. Nothing; nada; rien … dry as the Sahara. Blast!!! So one final thing to do…get the domestic water system up and running. Opened the cupboard under the tap….where the wiring is from the tap microswitch to the water pump up forward where my flexy water tank is.
Peered in.
Confronted by a slurry of unidentifiable muck, speckled with bits of colour….hmmm…
Started to take the stuff off the top shelf. Ah. I see…some blasted rodent had eaten it’s way through my HP sauce and my tomato ketchup and most of this had spilled out and solidified!! Uurrgh. The colour came from the plastic container which had held Poulain drinking chocolate…which had added itself to the slurry. Out with the shelf, got it ashore, hosed it down and gave it a good scrubbing. The peered into the cupboard again….and saw the reason the pump wasn’t running…remember the water pump? That’s what started all this in the first place….cursed rodent had eaten through one of the wires….stripped the ends, twisted them together, turned on the tap….and water gushed forth merrily, no need to bleed the system, and that was the water system up and running. Much clearing up and disposing of detritus…and some wonderfully out of date foodstuffs, Sauce Bearnaise from 2007, would you believe….and got the other shelves out and cleaned and back in again and new condiments and tins in place. By then I had got too late to contemplate departure…so I spent the night in the boatyard. The following morning I finally fired her up and let her warm up before setting off.

Don’t have long for this cruise…and no point in trying to go far, anyway, on the ferry on October 2nd….so I decided to meander off southward, over the Pont Canal and along the long lockless pound from Briare to Maimbray. It was whilst the old girl was beginning to shoulder ther responsibilities and come to terms with the prospect of Going Somewhere, that one of the local trip boats came past. By now it was lunchtime…and they do a Lunchtime Cruise, over the Pont Canal so the old dears can look out over the Loire whilst chomping on their caneton à l’orange….. the proprietor has a standing deal with most of the old folk’s homes in the vicinity, a sort of captive audience…..but he mooches along at the speed of an arthritic snail….so I seized the day, as it were, cast off and set off in hot pursuit!! I passed him going through the Port de Commerce…got to the start of the Pont Canal… and there was one of Alain’s day boats, “Ping” or “Pong” coming across. Rule is, first boat on has precedence…so I was stuffed anyway. Shuffled about, as you do, waiting for him to get over and clear…as he emerged from the bridge I went for it….but there was yet another boat, just got on at the far end…..!! More shufflings…and finally the cruise got under way, I was on the bridge; Trilly was purring, the sun was in the sky, the tourists were waving as we passed, the Loire was shimmering in the sunshine, a gentle breeze wafted past; time for a cold beer?? Be a fool not to. So opened the fridge under the seat and got out a coldie…two swallows might not make the summer, but they sure help it along a bit on a hot day.

Across the Pont Canal and through the greenery of the countryside….mile after uninterrupted mile…the odd jogger (le jogging is still popular hereabouts)… an occasional fisherperson…and we gently passed over the glassy surface of the canal, leaving a few ripples, slowly decaying, to mark our passage. No plan; no defined destination….so when we came to Chatillon sur Loire and I was hailed from a large motoryacht flying one of those defaced blue ensigns that means they are superior to thee and me (or at least the think so) I went astern and we had a chat. Registered in London was this magnificent beastie…and the owner and his wife were busily cleaning fenders as they had friends coming to visit!! I was more than usually glad that I had swapped the foul and filthy harbour lines and fenders for the cruising kit….all shiny and  proper Bristol fashion!! There was a pontoon mooring close by, so I asked if it was available..and it was…so end of first day’s cruise. Got plugged in to the electricity…batteries on charge…parted with 9€50 to Madame la Capitaine du Port….tried out the microwave on a packet of chicken wings, Spanish style….a success!! A couple of bourbon and cokes, nicely chilled with ice from the feezer, and I settled down with some P.G. Wodehouse for company….and so to bed.

The next day, the forecast was for rain, starting between 1100 and 1400….so an earlyish departure and we were away at 0945. This time I’d done some sums, and decided on Belleville as my destination…should do that easily by the time the rains came; should be all buttoned up and snug. One lock to negotiate…went through it behind two hire boats, all in a cat’s cradle of knitting masquerading as lines…I just floated behind them with the odd prod from the engine to keep station. The it was a gentle run for a couple of miles to Belleville. It’s a pretty place, the moorings are nicely gardened and quite tranquil. Got moored, up with the hood, a lunchtime snack and then the heaven’s opened, as prophesied…drops the size of golf balls splishing and splashing everywhere….Trilly stayed dry and cosy. Things dried up as the day wore on….i got the microwave fired up and had Boeuf  Bourguignon and tagliatelles for supper; the cocktails were cold, and everything was rosy.

Came the dawn….chilly, or what? Rearranged the cabin into Day Mode and boiled a kettle for the ablutions…still got to plumb up the hole in the calorifier, but I seem to have lost the original copper pipe that went from the manifold to the injector bend….that route now goes through the calorifier to heat the water, so disconnecting it has to mean reinstating the engine cooling circuit. Anyway, got a kettle….so had hot water for a wash and a shave. By then the day had dribbled past to 1215…and I needed to do some shopping…and the supermarket shuts at 1230 for lunch. Too late!!! So I settled down to take care of emails and so forth….after brunch.

The French know nothing of the wonders of bacon…or the great British breakfast at all, thy shave weedy little crescenttypastrythingies with jam and a bowl of coffee…. So it is incumbent on any cruising Brit, who might fancy a sort of substitute fry up, to cater for it beforehand. Carrying bacon and sausages can be done…I have some in the freezer at Mole End…but difficult on a boat, especially when you hadn’t thought of it!! It being still pretty chilly, a fry up sounded an excellent idea….this may seem sacrilege…but I had a small tin of SPAM!!! (pause for the Viking chorus…) This, cut into 4 slices and fried until the exterior is crispy, added to a fried egg and some fried bread, with a croissant and some Frank Cooper’s Vintage Oxford on the side, is as close as one needs to a Great British Fryup when I foreign parts….so brunch was consumed.

Once the clock had ticked round to 1430… a good old clockwork clock, it came from the telephone exchange manual switchboard at Emberbrook, near Surbiton, when my Dad was in charge of changing to from manual to STD automatic….anyhoo, time for the shops. Better look in on the tourist office and pay the mooring fee; it was closed yesterday……but now it was open! Madame told me that there was a new policy, and everything was free. Moorings, water, electricity, help yourself, no charge. Imagine THAT on the Thames……..!!

Off to the supermarket, did a bit of shopping, had a chat with some Americans on a Le Boat hire cruiser, and back to Trilly. By now it had got to be pretty late in the day, and since it was free to be here, here I still am. Will probably move tomorrow…….

molemot
Freeman Laureate

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen on Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:36 pm

Excellent entertaining report as always. Thanks. Good read. But as you'll have seen from our nouveau membre, Jean Philippe, the way to go looks like it has to be YouTube video(s)! So, next cruise? Smile

Stephen
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Prof Pat Pending on Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Trilly Trundles on….

Madame told me that there was a new policy, and everything was free. Moorings, water, electricity, help yourself, no charge. Imagine THAT on the Thames……..!!
Nope, that'll never work, there'll be a narrowboat there by the end of the week that won't leave for months
Prof Pat Pending
Vice Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by molemot on Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:20 am

Alas, Stephen...I'm not a filmic type. My muse has to content itself with prose....don't even have a camera on board! I find one can either enjoy the moment or take photographs...and I prefer the former to the latter. Not one of the "selfie" generation, me..... As for narrowboats; Not many of them over here, but there are a few. In front of me is a liveaboard on an old ex-hire cruiser, one of the ones that look like water beetles with their surround of fenders, forward steering and front deck with semicircular seating. He's been here for a while...I often see him bimbling past Mole End en route to his next temporary resting place. I think the boat lives in Briare for the winter. During the winter months, the canals close for maintenance and this bit gets drained down for weeks, so nobody goes anywhere; it is the time of "hivernage" ...wintering...and all good boaters find some convenient watery spot to take care of their vessels. Which is why I have never moved mine to the canal by Mole End....she'd be sitting on the bottom for a few weeks, and heaven knows what's down THERE...!! It's a nice sunny day here at Belleville; I've topped off the water tank and washed down the dirtier parts of the topsides I couldn't get at at my moorings in Briare, so she's looking pretty chipper. Another relaxing day in prospect...if I go any further up the canal, I shall be at home; past that lies St. Thibault for Sancerre, and the electricity is a bit uncertain, and its a 4 or 5 hour run. So, all in all, I think I'll leave here tomorrow and proceed very gently in the direction of Briare, the Port du Plaisance (pleasure boat harbour) and getting Trilly winterised before I go off to the UK next Sunday to be scientifically poisoned in the name of survival!! Roll on next spring....

molemot
Freeman Laureate

Back to top Go down

Post by F23 flittermouse on Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:42 am

How can one make a gentle cruise into a must read missive ? Ask Moley !!

Good luck with the cancer treatment MM There there

F23 flittermouse
Rear Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by Simritdave on Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:23 pm

I agree with Derek, another great read from Moley. Thanks.

Best wishes from Texas for your forthcoming treatments, hope it all goes to plan.
Simritdave
Lieutenant Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeffe on Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:38 pm

Having experienced how my wife endured the debilitating effects of chemo treatment recently, I wish you well and a speedy recovery.
Jeffe
Sub Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum